ADVANCE REGISTRATION CLOSED. ON-SITE REGISTRATION AVAILABLE
The annual NCADA Fall Seminar will be held Friday, October 6, at the Grandover Resort in Greensboro, North Carolina.
This year's Fall Seminar will cover a variety of topics that are highly relevant to your practice and providing valuable insights and analysis into some of the most significant legal issues of recent years.
- Recent Decisions of Relevance
- Pivotal Cases: Insights & Analysis
- Biomechanics: Its Use in Claims & Litigation
- Practice & Procedure in North Carolina
- In-House Perspective of Managing a Bad Faith Case
- Substantive breakout sessions in Construction, Medical Malpractice, Government Liability, General Liability, Employment, and Products Liability.
Take advantage of this great opportunity to gain valuable insights on critical legal issues. Reserve your spot now for the 2023 Fall Seminar in Greensboro, North Carolina!
Credit Hours: 6.25 CLE hours including 1 hour Ethics; 6 hours ICEC including 1 hour Ethics
2023 Fall Seminar Schedule & Agenda
Don't forget about our 2023 Children's Book Drive! New and gently used children's books will be donated to Albemarle Regional Library in Northeastern NC.
Hotel Information: Our room block at the Grandover on Thursday evening, October 5th, is full. However, the hotel may honor the rate if there are rooms still available at the hotel. Please contact the Grandover to make your reservation by calling 336-294-1800.